ECZEMA / PSORIASIS
Recommended Products and Services to treat skin conditions such as Eczema or Psoriasis using organically produced products .
RECOMMENDED dry skin TREATMENTs
Salon treatments recommended to help with the products above for these skin conditions.
LED LIGHT THERAPY
This Aduro light therapy machine really does it all, as the light therapy mask can target a specific area of the face such as
The great thing is that you can treat all your skin concern’s in one treatment.
You are not just limited to the face, you can also have your neck, chest and body area’s treated.
Rejuvenate your skin back to health, whether you are having concerns are eczema or psoriasis, this facial will give you the results you are looking for, and the best part is you can get even faster results by adding in LED light therapy to this facial treatment..
Can I use products or have a facial when I have eczema or psoriasis?
As the skin the skin on your face is thinner and more sensitive than the skin on your body, we would recommend using Skin Juice products that are specialised in the use for skins with eczema or psoriasis.
Why should I use Skin Juice instead of any other brand?
As skin juice gives the skin essential nutrients that will strengthen the skin’s natural healing process, reducing inflammation, irritation and redness, while nourishing oils boost the skin’s protective lipids to smooth dryness.
Helping to sedate allergic reactions and calm overstimulated, congested or reactive skin
Why should I get Light Therapy treatments in conjunction with my home care of Skin Juice products?
Exposure to red light helps in suppressing overactive skin cells, which are the main reason for the inflammatory skin. The red light can penetrate deep into your skin and causes a chemical reaction within the damaged tissues. The light, which has a similar wavelength to that of your skin. Studies have also shown improvements in patients who has not responded well to other types of treatments.
Pre & Post treatment care for LED Light Therapy:
- Avoid IPL/Laser treatments for 1 month before and after.
- Always use sunblock.
- Avoid sun beds Certain medications like antibiotics will have a negative effect on treatment.
- Avoid products containing Retin-A or high dosages of AHA’s.
- Treatment does not suit anyone sensitive to light If you are currently using systemic steroids or topical or NSAID’s.
- This may result in a photosensitive reaction. Can not use light therapy near or over a steroid injection that has been received in the past 6 months.
- Avoid if on any medication that causes light sensitivity.